Sunday 28 August 2011

AOI Silver Award


On Thursday I received a Silver Award in New Media from the Association of Illustrators for my illustration 'How To Murder Birds'. I received a shiny award and my work (and face) are in the current Images 35 annual, and the exhibition runs at The Bankside Gallery until Friday. The Private View was brilliant and there was so much incredible illustration on display. I would recommend a visit, and definitely getting the annual. And well done to all the other award winners. I am also making the award-winning piece available to buy as a print. Click here.


2 comments:

Gemma Luker said...

I saw this over the weekend and was chuffed to see your work! Congrats! Also saw quite a few other middlesex-ers . . .

Unknown said...

Thanks Gemma. Such a good exhbition. so much really good middlesex stuff, they get better very year, they really stand out in the annual.